Safety first, but why pay if you cannot get aboard?
For online bookings we offer 100% weather guarantee, that means free rebooking or full refund of the payment in case of unsuitable weather conditions.
- Sunset Sailing
- Daily Sailing
- It is the sole discretion of Miro Sailing Academy to cancel the trip because of unsuitable weather conditions.
- General policy:
- It is the skipper’s decision to start the trip at Beaufort Scale 0.
- Usually all trips will be started at Beaufort Scale 1-4.
- It is the skipper’s decision to start the trip at Beaufort Scale 5-6.
- All trips must be cancelled over Beaufort Scale 7.
- Heavy wind over 25 knots
- High waves (over 2 m)
- Heavy rain
- Expectations of any of the above during the trip